[ONLINE] BABOK Discovery - Session 9&10 - Techniques
We are going to continue our series of BABOK Discovery sessions with Techniques from Chapter 10 in BABOK.
Overall, there are 50 techniques. To maximize the outcome of the session, we have selected a subset with the most challenging Techniques to be discussed during the event:
Session 1 (9:00 am - 12:00 pm)
Facilitator: Tatiana Staicu, CBAP
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria
- Collaborative Games
- Decision Modelling
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
- SWOT Analysis
- Use Cases and Scenarios
- User Stories
Session 2 (1:00pm - 4:00pm):
Facilitator: Elena Scutaru
Cofacilitator: Cristina Gheorghiu, CBAP
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Cases
- Business Model Canvas
- Concept Modelling
- Decision Analysis
- Functional Decomposition
- Risk Analysis and Management
* Who can participate : BAs and anyone interested in deep understanding of BABOK
* Language: Romanian
* Payment: Active IIBA Romania chapter members can attend for free (use your IIBA.org Member ID as a discount code). Anybody else must contribute with 20EUR/person.
The session will be held via Webex. The instructions will be provided to you short before the event.
Should you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you online!
IIBA RO team
By registering and participating in this event, you expressly agree to the processing of your personal data: Last name, First name, Email address, IIBA ID, Company name, Phone number. The information is necessary to send you notifications related to the event, the materials of the event and the CDUs/PDUs allocated by IIBA.org for this event.