Starting a BA Initiative
Tuesday, June 7, 2022 -
6:30pm to 8:30pm
Starting a change initiative is never easy. A lot of questions, a lot of uncertainties. So how do we do it?
Our community friend, Codrin Nicolau, will guide us through some potential approaches.
The workshop will cover:
- Current state in-depth analysis, problem statement, root cause analysis
- Future state definition, solution vision
- Best practices for scoping
- Common BA documents and their content
- How BABOK fits into real projects
The workshop will focus on theoretical concepts and their applicability in practice by working interactively on a study case.
About Codrin Nicolau:
- Senior IT and Management Consultant
- 25+ years experience
- BA evangelist
- Professional certifications enthusiast
- Passionate about traveling
The event will take place in ROMANIAN online.
How do we approach a new project?
Zoom details are shared upon registration via email.